retriving values from two tables

Hi all,

I am karthik. I am using using php with mysql. i am stuck with a qury. Pls hep me out.

i have two tables. Here is table with sample data

Table Name : Links

linkid                     header
1                           yahoo.com
2                           google.com
3                           php.net
4                           sai.org
5                           mysql.net

Table Name : subLinks

linkid                     childid
1                             2
3                             5
4                             3

I want to fetch the linkid and header from links table based on condition that i select only the main links. which are not under any link

In our example it is

1 and 4

Pls help out with the query..Its Urgent

Thanks