From: NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI) [mailto:sn4265@sbc.com]
Sent: 19 November 2002 08:53
To: 'Ryan Jameson (USA)'; php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: RE:  HTML Forms question...

	OK.  If I am using the POST method and the checkbox 'name' for all
of the checkboxes is 'system', how do I access the results?  I am
researching on the PHP site trying to figure out what this array is, and how
I access this if the index name is the same for all elements.  I am hoping
that this data will be in an array and I can simply loop through the
contents of the array.  If this data is stored in a hash (Perl word for this
type of array, not sure if it's the same in PHP), how do I access this data
since the index for every element would be the same?
	I am SURE that I am probably missing some important conceptual
issues here, but still learning as I go.  Unfortunately, this probably means
that I will be completely rewriting this application at least once in the
future.  Oh well, live and learn.  Thanks again for the help.