HTML Forms question...

	I know that this is not the forum for this question, I am only
looking for a pointer in the right direction here.  I need to gain a better
understanding of HTML forms, specifically checkboxes.  What I am looking for
is once I present a list of checkboxes and the user makes his selections,
how is this presented to the subsequent pages?  Does anyone know of a
website that has a tutorial or good explanation of how this works?  Thanks
in advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  sn4265@sbc.com