Email Encryption?

<OFFTOPIC>

Sorry for the off topic guys..

But I've just been informed that an application we developed for a
client whereby they use an Admin tool to setup user accounts into their
store needs to have the login (username and password) encrypted.

I am thinking PGP for this but to be honest I've never really worked
with PGP and wouldn't have the first clue.

Does anyone have any experience with this or can offer and advise at
all?

Again, sorry for the OT discussion.

Aaron