From: John KRewson [mailto:krewsonj@sworps.utk.edu]
Sent: November 14, 2002 10:47 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  Best reporting Tool

I have recently been creating reports using PHP's pdf libraries.
 Somewhat time consuming to develop them from scratch and the client has

to have the acrobat reader, but they look slick, I must say.  Another
option is to create RTF or PDF templates and simply replace certain
areas with your data.

This might not be what you are looking for, but a couple of places to
start:
http://zope1.devshed.com/zope.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/PDF/page1.html
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/perugini20001026.php3

 One nice thing about this is that quite a few people seem to be
developing classes for this kind of reporting.

Mohammad Saad wrote:

>Hi, I wanted to ask a question, Whats the best way of developing
reports in
>PHP. I mean in case of ASP, developers use Crystal Reports but
apparently
>PHP doesn't support Crystal Reports. so is there any other tool for me?
or