Re: date()

If you don't want to change your SQL statement:

echo date ('Y/m/d', strtotime ($myrow['datefield']));

Marco
--
------------
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals

Come visit us at http://www.phparch.com!
--- Begin Message ---
I have a date field in my mysql db, when I output the data to the screen, I
don't want to see the minutes, just the mmddyy.  I can format a date but
can't seem to get it to work passing in the value from
$myrow["datefield"]....any ideas?  I don't want to have to worry about just
pulling what I want in the select clause, I just want to format it when I
diplay it.

Thanks,
Eddie