From: bbonkosk@tampabay.rr.com [mailto:bbonkosk@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 7:38 AM
To: Edward Peloke; php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  airport codes db

You should take advantage of this highly international PHP communicty and
set
up a simple PHP interface to a table like:
Airport Code | Airport City | Airport Name | Country | etc..

And then ask people to go in there and insert whatever information they know
especially from around their area.  Then you could post the rresulting mysql
database somewhere for people's future use?