Re: How to do this..

put it inside a preg_split where you say that [?KR] in the brackets are the
possible identifiers, and the brackets are required.  that should work.

i.e $chunks = preg_split( "/[?KR]/", $string[query]);

THis would also work with split.

Something like that might work for ya....

hth
Jeff

                    "Aaron Wolski"
                    <aaronjw@marte       To:     <php-db@lists.php.net>
                    kbiz.com>            cc:
                                         Subject:      How to do this..
                    11/12/2002
                    03:01 PM

Hi All,

Need a little help with something.

I've created a Search Engine Tracking tool that allows me to measure ROI
from users that comes form search engines using specific keywords..

My problem is I forgot to capture a multiple of different "identifies"
that tell me where the keyword is.

To get the "identifier" I am using:

$chunks = explode( '&', $string[query]);

So for example.. Is this was my search query from the engine:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22help+me%22>
&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22help+me%22

If would be entered into the Db because the keyword "identifier" is the
& sign.

How would I alter the above explode() code to include a bunch of
"identifiers".. for example:

?

Etc.

Any thoughts?