Re: Access a Flat File DB - How?

Risks are to share properly the data. You can never rely on the accuracy
of data in the flat files as those could be changing at the same
instance as your application is reading it. RDMS (not mySQL) can handle
it under relational logic mechanisms, meaning they would not read the
data that is currently being written and would not write the data that
is currently being read.

--
Maxim Maletsky
maxim@php.net