session variables

I have a question:
I have a site, http://www.darkrpg.ionichost.com, and
htp://www.mail.ionichost.com.  I'm trying to find a way of passing the
session varible from darkrpg to mail that way they need not log in again.
Is it possiable with out cookies?  And another question i have is on
http://www.darkrpg.ionichost.com/login/,  i have it set up where after you
suvmit your log in information it displays you session information.  Every
time I log in it says that the mysql result is not valid yet it still logs
me and my user in.  Is there any way to remove this message from the screen?
  Is it possiable that it is the way i have my query set up?
thanks
Kevin Myers