Structure Question...

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know how you would set up the following:

I've set up a MySQL database with 600 products.  I set it up where each
product belongs to a category.  However, now we want to take it further
where different products can now belong to more than 1 category.

How would you create this?

1. Would you duplicate the records for items that belong to more than 1
category and change the categories in those duplicated records?

2. Would you enter multiple categories into 1 column?

3. Would you create a different database that tracks categories and creat a
many to many relationship?

Thanks,

Doug Coning