Re: FW: php J2EE .NET

Well, I know from experience this:

 PHP 3 and 4.various, sessions enabled on every page (using DB to store)
 MySQL 3.23.various
 Apache 1.2.various
 300,000 users in the DB
 2600 dynamic pages
 No images or static multimedia content (on this server)
 PC, Dual 800Mhz
 1GB Ram
 4 18GB drives, 7200RPM, raided 0/1 (Mirrored)
 FreeBSD 4.various

 ~150 queries per second on mysql
 1,233,771 page views in 24 hours, all served without issue.
 Each page ~100K
 Averaged 424,192 page views per day.

That's just my experience.  It was adcritic.com at its peak.

Peter