From: Mohammad Saad [mailto:m_saad@khi.comsats.net.pk]
Sent: vrijdag 1 november 2002 11:11
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  Am I doing This Right?

check the values of these variables

$rTemp = $HTTP_POST_FILES['replay_file']['tmp_name'];
        $rName = $HTTP_POST_FILES['replay_file']['name'];
        $rSize = $HTTP_POST_FILES['replay_file']['size'];

        // Define Replay Upload DIR and FILE name
        $rFile = $db_nextid."_".$HTTP_POST_FILES['replay_file']['name'];
        $rLoc = "files/war3-replays/$rFile";

they should contain some value , one more thing , mite be the case that
$HTTP_POST_FILES['replay_file']['tmp_name'] should be
$HTTP_POST_FILES['REPLAY_FILE']['TMP_NAME]

do one thing, print_r($HTTP_POST_FILES); this should show you what that
array contains
Good Luck