Re: Am I doing This Right?

On Friday 01 November 2002 17:00, Tony72284@aol.com wrote:
>        After I "upload" it was takes me back to the Form. And ignores
> "$replay_file"...
>        And I don't know why.

1) Any error messages?

2) What exactly do you mean by: ignores "$replay_file"...

Try some basic debugging techniques like printing the names & values of
important variables at strategic places in your code to verify that they
contain what you expect them to contain.

/*
One man's Mede is another man's Persian.
		-- George M. Cohan
*/