From: Martin Hudec [mailto:corwin@corwin.sk]
Sent: 29 October 2002 08:18
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  database synchronization

Hello,

      maybe this is not to be posted here but I am working on this
      using PHP and MySQL (one application for travel agencies)

      Does someone know how to synchronize automatically two
      databases....i have one database running on my server with
      static IP and another, from which we are taking updated records,
      on another computer with static or dynamic IP.....has someone
      tried to solve this?

--
Best regards,
 Martin                          mailto:corwin@corwin.sk