RE: URGET HELP : Logic Help - for first record do_this for each record after do_that

What about wrapping your logic in a counter? Set $count=1,
if($count=1){do_this; then $count++;} else{do_that}. Wouldn't really add any
overhead to your script since the counter only gets incremented once when
the if() statement is true then stays at 2 and executes the else{} stuff
after that.

Pretty stupid solution and maybe not the most elegant, but you DID say
URGENT.

I just read Paul's post. This is pretty similar.