Re: Inserting checkbox data

Graeme,

first, extend the for loop over the "if" and the query for insertion of
data. As you have it now, it just inserts the last element of the array.
second, I think that the for loop should be $a<$number. if you put <=,
then the loop is processing the array with the last value not assigned by
you (an extra element in the array).
Hope it helps.

Mihai