From: Negretti, John (CCI-San Diego) [mailto:John.Negretti@cox.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:14 PM
To: Axel; php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: RE:  PHP and MS-SQL

Axel,

        Well, I'm not sure what everyone will tell you, but this is what I did.  I used "MyODBC" (on windows) to connect to SQL Server using the built-in "odbc_***()" PHP functions.  There is also the matter of changing your SQL Statements to be compatible with SQL Server.  MySQL and SQL Server have quite a few differences with SQL Statements.  As far as the rest of your code, it should not matter if it's on UNIX or Windows.

John Negretti
Web Applications Developer
Cox Communications www.cox.com