PHP-ODBC

Hi All,
We are also facing a problem in connecting PHP with database,
We are trying to access the MS SQL Server 2000 which runs on Windows 2000
from the php in the Linux 7.2.
During access the php, it gives the followin message.
Warning: SQL error: [iODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found and no
default driver specified. Driver could not be loaded, SQL state IM002 in
We do followed all the step done by you.
We would like to know how did you solve the issue. We have been using the
Openlink database driver.Please help in this issue.
Thanks In Advance.
With Regards,
Nithin