checking data from a flash movie at my domain for an insert

is it possible to make sure data that will be inserted into a database is
from a flash movie ( a game) residing on my domain?
The data will be linked to prizes, so I want to be able to make sure that
nobody executes a script and provides false data.
The security measures I have now are encrypting strings client side (flash)
and decrypting server side (php), only sending post vars, and sending
obscure variables hidden deep in the flash movie, plus checking for the
right ( or emtpy) value of http_referrer and checking for a cookie var that
is set in the php page that embeds flash. So it's an
I'll-make-it-annoying-but-not-impossible kind of thing.
The reason I'm asking is because flash movies can be decompioled so the
algorithm for encrypting can be decoded easily.

thanks

--
Rolf Vreijdenberger
De Pannekoek en De Kale