Re: Function that outputs "at line xxx"

John, that does work!  Thanks.

The problem is this:

Database calls are in db.inc.  The script problem occurs in wine.inc.
True, the SQL is called and executed from db.inc, so __LINE__ and __FILE__
are correct in a way.  But how do I find out where in the execution of my
script the other files are in their execution?

index.php --> calls function in
    wine.inc --> calls function in
        db.inc --> throws SQL error, calls function in
    wine.inc --> which prints error to user nicely and exits

What I want is when db.inc throws the error and passes the error text to
the db_error function in wine.inc to look pretty for the user, I want to
know where the function db_query was called in wine.inc (one level up, the
script which called the function now running).

Is this possible?  Does it exist?

Peter