database classes

i have a set of classes found at
http://darkrpg.ionichost.com/admin/source/training/sourceserial.php
and the same thing but sourcetrainingmenu.php
now they tell me that they work everytime i run the script but it always
replaces to values with zero or doesn't replace the value at all.  i really
need someone to tell me whats wrong with the srcipts if anything.  if you
need any more information please email me at icp61@lycos.com