Re: catalog system

Doesn't seem so. Wannabes/Leechers never die. They haven't really understood
what this media ought to be.

Most of the time it's faster (and wiser) to switch brain on for at least ten
minutes, rather than surfing beginner's guides for hours. Otherwise get
yourself some training day(s).
Really.

[No, this was not off-topic]

Thomas

PS: I (and many others on the list) _like_ to help people with problems when
their stuck. But from time to time this list tends to be a nubee-forum.  I
take time from my projects to read this list (and answer sometimes), just to
give back to the community what I got - fast help when _I_ got stuck.