Automattic Rollback on User Cancel with MySQL

Hi

I Am using the latest PHP version 4.2.3 with MySQL 3.23.51-max. I use
InnoDB tables for transactions and everything works fine with Rollback and
Commit. But when the user presses cancel in the browser or the script stops
due to an error in the script all open transactions are committed instead
of rolled back. Is there some way to change this behavior ?

Thanks for any help

Ben