OCILogon Question

Hi everybody,

I have set up a connection to an Oracle database using OCILogon. In general that works, but frequently (without a clear pattern) it does not.

I know that the performance of the network is variying very much (tsnping takes between 20ms up to hundreds of ms).

Does someone know whether this might have an impact on OCILogon or has anybody an idea, whether OCILogon has got a time limit, in which the database has to answer?

BR
Ernst