Re: Obsession for Oil

> This isn't really the forum for this is it?
That was a response in my capacity as a human being, and we have seen similar
postings last year post WTC incidents. I believe, perhaps very foolishly,
that pre-emption is better than cure, and that someone influential hooked to
this list might give a different advice to someone connected with this
'development'. We are all here in this planet, and we don't receive any
threats from extra-terrestrial beings. Why then do some of us get prepared to
act this way ? Let us come out of that scare of talking politics while doing
serious programming. They are all intertwined in daily life.

Once again apologies for posting it here with promise of 'no more' (even as
response).
CK Raju