Re: Accessing data from next row? (mysql)

Create an array and go through the array as needed.

Here is some code from one of my db functions:

	$DB_RESULT = @mysql_query($sql) or die("Error executing query: " .
mysql_error());

	// create an empty array to fill with data
	$arrData = array();

	$rowCount = 0;
	while ($r = mysql_fetch_array($DB_RESULT, MYSQL_ASSOC)){
		foreach ($r as $key => $value){
			$arrData[$rowCount][$key] = $value;
		}
		$rowCount++;
	}

then simply instead of your code:
while($array = mysql_fetch_array($result)){

use this:
for ($i=0;$i<count($arrData);$i++){
	$arrThisRow = $arrData[$i];
	$arrNextRow = $arrData[$i+1];
}

obviously, if you are trying to access a variable which index does not
exist, you will need to implement some sort of error checking, etc

adam