Re: AW: OT...where do I go for this......?

This is what I have in my config file:

# The following is for PHP4 (conficts with PHP/FI, below):
#<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php3 .phtml .php
#</IfModule>

# The following is for PHP3:
#<IfModule mod_php3.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
#</IfModule>

# The following is for PHP/FI (PHP2):
<IfModule mod_php.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
</IfModule>

You can probably tell that I have commented out some of my <IfModule statements.  I kept getting a
repeated theme of the AddType statements not being active in my google searches.  I figured I could
test by comment out the if and making them active all the time.

On 10 Oct 2002 at 18:59, Thomas Lamy wrote:

> Have you checked apache's config file for:
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php	.php
> AddType application/x-httpd-php	.php4
> AddType application/x-httpd-php-source	.phps
>
> > BTW... I am trying to use the POST method in my php scripts.
> >
> > On 10 Oct 2002 at 10:20, Naved, Masroor wrote:

Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District
34 East 9th Street
PO Box 810