Re: Multi-Table Insert and gettin' data from auto-inc coloumn in one to the other

I can get the previous insert auto-increment id via mysql_insert_id(). it
will solve my problem. but if you know a soloution that will work in one
query please share it with me/everyone!

--
JJ Harrison
lizner2002@yahoo.com.au