Re: Separating content from style

I agree that it is always good practice to use good design even for
small projects, because they almost invariably turn into large projects if
you don't. ;)

This has been some great info. I appreciate it. Can someone explain what
the purpose of a template engine is and possibly draw up a simple diagram
of how one might work as it relates to DB-related projects?

Thanks again for the great info.  You guys rock!

Thanks,
Dave

--
                              ,-._.-._.-._.-._.-.
                              `-.             ,-'
|                        |     ,';".________.-.
|                        |     ;';_'         )]
|                        |    ;             `-|
|                        `.    `T-            |
 `----------------------._ \    |             |
                                            | ||