Re: Mailto address field like Gmail

Hi,

There are facebook like JSuggest component available. Basically Jquery
library.

You can use that and Create like Gmail Mail To kind of functionality and
look and feel. You can also connect this component to either database,
JSON, XML or even csv file for suggestive data.

--
Thanks & Regards
Virat Gaywala

Contact @ +91-9769653652