From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Cupas
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 7:53 PM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bang-phpug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  search in alphabetical order

If you are using MySql you can try ORDER by Statment.

e,g. Select Fieldname from Tablename ORDER by fieldname

- by default the Order by is set to "ASC" or Ascending Order you can set it to "DESC" or Descending Order

Reference manual here: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/order-by-optimization.html