Re: help me to increase php memory in php.ini

Hello Imran.

On some servers you don't need to edit the actual php.ini file yourself.

All you need to do is create your own php.ini file and upload it to your web root (public_html usually) and in this file you want the line:

memory_limit = 512M

or however much memory you need to give PHP. Save your changes and give it some time to see if it worked.

If it doesn't work then you need to contact your hosting provider because I suspect you will not have been given privaleges to edit the main php.ini file for the server.

Shadow Caster