 From: anas. muhammed <anas.muhammed@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 17 February 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: Re:  Regarding Taking screenshots of websites in PHP

hi lekshmi
You can use php's wget function to snap shot of website. If u wanna
snapshot web pages in the backend, u can use curl of php and making a
crone to execute it in fixed time intervals.

On 2/16/12, vijaya lakshmi Vulli <vijayalakshmivulli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
>    I am new to shell scripting in php.I have got one task like Taking
> screenshots of websites in PHP.I have found solutions in windows based but I
> need  in linux and also foind some of the apis which are expensive.I also
> find some convertion in the following url.
>
> URL :http://www.codediesel.com/php/taking-screenshots-of-websites-in-php/
>
> Can you please let me know how to use functionality in my application.Can
> you pls let me know step by step where to place snappy and
> wkhtmltoimage-i386 files and
> where to I need to call following code..
>

> Code :
>
> shell_exec('./wkhtmltoimage --quality 50 http://www.bbc.com bbc.jpg');
> Below is a short code using ‘snappy’ to take a screen-shot of bbc.com.
> <?php   /* Tested on Ubuntu 10.0.4, requires PHP 5.3  */   namespace
> Knplabs\Snappy;   require_once('Knplabs/Snappy/Media.php');
> require_once('Knplabs/Snappy/Image.php');   /* 'wkhtmltoimage' executable
> is located in the current directory */ $snap = new Image('./wkhtmltoimage');
>   /* Displays the bbc.com website index page screen-shot in the browser */
> header("Content-Type: image/jpeg"); $snap->output('http://www.bbc.com');
> ?>
> Please respond as early as possible.I need to submit this task in 1-2 days.
>
> Thanks in advance

*-Regards
       MUHAMMED ANAS. I
*
* <anas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        **anas@xxxxxxxxxxx*
*        anas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*
*          anas.muhammed@xxxxxxxxx       *
*        mail2anas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       **+919496371048*
*
*
*
*
*Think before you print...........*

Save trees, Save Vegetation, Save Humanity..
ü *Please do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary. *
*SAVE PAPER. Protect the Environment.   * P