Re: [pu_pucit] Google Chrome Search Toolbar

Hi,

Thanks for this precious info. But this search tool works for 9 portals and more can be added easily (Yes, it is not a big deal). And as it have already been mentioned in that post, we need to configure chrome a bit to get this functionality and moreover its not similar like Firefox user experience. So, name any portal and we can add it to this toolbar  thanks for your response! Stay blessed.

S.P: Why you are posting same message everywhere??? I think we have already replied you on that post!
Kind Regards,
Salman's Blog