Re: Re : MYSQL TO EXCEL

My requirement was to be able to save images and cell formatting (colors,
fonts etc) so a CSV was not a solution for me.

With PHPExcel I was able to achieve that.

I can dig up some code if you want.

http://phpexcel.codeplex.com

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Jo. <nuagerouge2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Another solution couldbeto use the Office Open XML format tosavethe file as
>
> .xls.
> Regards,
>
> jo
>

> >De : Tony Jones <tjones10707@xxxxxxxxx>
> >À : php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Envoyé le : Mar 14 juin 2011, 17h 20min 10s
> >Objet : Re:  MYSQLTOEXCEL
> >

> >Isthis a onetimething or do needtocreate a php script
> toallowsuserstoexport a
> >file and saveit as an Excel file? Youcaneasilysendthe output of a
> >mysqlstatementto an outfile and saveitwiththe extension .csv and
> thenimport or
> >open it in Excel, or youcansave or returnthe output in html format.
> >Seethemysqlcommand on howtothis.
> >
> >Tony

*
Ryan David Pardey
*
**
musician | web developer | programmer | researcher
ryandpardey@xxxxxxxxx
1-323-309-7074

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional