Re: import the excel data into mysql .

You can simply save it a CSV file then parse that file

<?PHP

$file_handle = fopen("filename.csv", "r");

while (!feof($file_handle) ):

$line_of_text = fgetcsv($file_handle, 1024);

print $line_of_text[0] . $line_of_text[1]. $line_of_text[2] . "<BR>";

endwhile;

fclose($file_handle);

?>

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Roger Head <headrog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> Can anyone help?
> I want the php code to import the excel data into mysql .
>
> Roger Head www.nlscoreboard.com

Best Regards
Ahmad Seder
www.gates.ps