Re: Hi, how can i do...

I think you just need to do scheduled synchronization unto your database. I
personally use SQLyog. ^_^

________________________________
From: G.M. Nazmul Hossain. <gmnazmul_cse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 8:05:25 PM
Subject: Re:  Hi, how can i do...

http://rnibd.com/blog/?p=48#comment-2
-Regards
-G.M. Nazmul Hossain.
-Software Engineer.
-Pi Labs Bangladesh Ltd.

________________________________
From: sahil khan <smarrt_ghosting@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: phpexperts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 4:20:41 PM
Subject:  Hi, how can i do...

Hi Guyz
Does any buddy can give suggestion how can i do tht...??
Suppose we r using WAMP, XAMP, etc on local machine with Php 5.3.X or MySQL
5.1.X
* From database i have to maintain  some records from particular tables into two

places local host AND Domain host
servermeans if i put some records in these particular tables in localhost
database so after ($x)(hr)so records should update automatically in domain host
server.....
* AND same like that i have to upload pictures from Local Host to Domain Host
Serverso how can i do that

Thanks in advanced Regards Sahil