Re: Help With Cursor-Type Statement

I don't think you need a cursor, you can accomplish this with a JOIN on you delete thusly:

DELETE T FROM Users AS U
  INNER JOIN TableX AS T ON T.UserID = U.UserID AND T.GroupID = yyy
    WHERE U.Email = email

OR if you have a table with the Emails you want to delete

DELETE T FROM Users AS U
  INNER JOIN TableX AS T ON T.UserID = U.UserID AND T.GroupID = yyy
    WHERE U.Email IN (SELECT Email FROM DeleteEmail)

Cursors, last I knew, are not available in MySQL