From: Wise Thinkin <cplus_developer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Problem with installing Xampp on windows xp service pack 3
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 18 January, 2011, 9:22 PM

      Hello all

 realy I installed xampp on windows xp service pack 3 ,and apache and mysql runs on the control panel ,but localhost doesn't work ,I searched on the google and I underestood that the port of 80 was used by another programs

 I use netstat -nac on the command line to underestand the other programs that occupy port 80.it showed that

 two other programs runned on port 80

 I tried to find the service in the task manager of windows ,but I didn't find the services  that are occupied by  port 80 in the  process tab of the task manger ,it seems that some of the services are hidden in task manager .

Please help me.I appreciate your help.