Need an image manager to intergrate with my PHP Form and MySQL

Hello,

I need an image file manager, but not only an image manager, once I upload the images, i want to do this directly from a php form, and retrieve the values of the images uploaded/found on the gallery, and submit them along with other form fields to mysql database

I do not want to use Tiny MCE, which seems to have something not working with the servers we use online
Many Thanks