Re: PHP PDF formating tool

Hi,

Yes, pdf generator available for HTML to pdf converter, the library name is
called DomPDF

I will given the below Download link.

http://code.google.com/p/dompdf/downloads/list

download this zip file from the List : dompdf-0.5.1

I think this is helpful for you and easy to implement.

Regards
Tanmoy

--
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened
of the old ones."

                                               - John Cage