From: Monojit Roy <roy.monojit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ejaincom@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 11:27:20 PM
Subject: Re:  (unknown)

Abhisek,

There are lots of PHP open source, but see the best one in following link:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/

let me know if need anything more...

Sincerely,
Monojit Roy.
Software Engineer.
Cell - +91 9474 308726
Skype - monojitroy
Email - roy.monojit@xxxxxxxxx
           monojitr@xxxxxxxxx
"Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed."