Tracking Mobile on Google Maps

Hi,

I want to develop an web-application which can track the Location of Mobile
Device which has been authenticated with the web-application using google
latitude and google maps.

Basically my organization wants to send their sales team into field with a
mobile whose location can be tracked, so that company can ascertain that
sales team is playing right.

Can somebody help me how to do this.  I believe this is already done by
google for Android mobile. I want to develop for any mobile device on which
GPRS works.

Thanks,

Ashish