Looking for Web Based Music Player

Hello Friends,

I am looking for a web based music player which has functionality like these

1. Play/Pause button
2. Shuffle button
3. Repeat button
4. Search from playlist option
5. Volume Up/Down button
6. Next/Previous button

I am currently using wordpress to on my site & uploading sons through
wordpress.

So if the player can scan all the mp3 files from uploads folder & its

sub-folders, it will be the best.
It will be ok if the player is free or paid.

The best example of this kind of player i have seen is
music[dot]gidilounge[dot]com

Any Suggestions?
Thank You

--