Regarding printing shipping labels by using UPS

Hi All,
I need small help regarding ups shipping labels for print.I have done code part
for both shippment and  accept shippment.Now I need to shippment details as
labels now.Could any body help how to do this shipping labels using ups.

with regards
vijaya