From: Tony Jones <tjones10707@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 August, 2010 6:35:28 PM
Subject: Re:  quotes and returns

You may want to check to see if the php function magic_quotes_gpc is on. It is
on by default in php. This function escapes all single quotes, double quotes,
and backslashes. So, the values you enter into the database with quotes will be
escaped Then, if it's on you can use the function stripslashes to return the
values from the database with the backslashes stripped off the string.

Tony