JPGraph axis issues

I have a bar plot graph that has an x-axis that is acting sporadically.  When viewing data for the current day, the x-axis works fine. When viewing data for a previous day the x-axis only shows the first x-axis label.  I've enlarged the entire graph and margins to make sure the labels weren't below the bottom of the graph.  I've printed out the data and made sure the number of x-axis labels matches the number of values.  I'm at a loss to figure out what happened.

A link to my question on the jpgraph forum with links to the graph images and data is here:

http://jpgraph.intellit.nl/index.php?topic=4852.0

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

patrick