Dynamic google maps with location from database

 Asslam-o-Alaikum,

                        i want to use google maps for my real estate website.
customer wants that when some user clicks on an ad, on description page there
should be a google map showing location of property.

can somebody please help me either how it can be done or some google maps API?
my website is in PHP5 and database is sql.

Kind Regards.
 SALMAN ASLAM
Software Developer.
Intelliscence - Pakistan.