Re: My website had been hacked many times.

Just trybto upload a maliciois script over your upload form.
The script should be check both the mime type and the corrispondent
file extension.

No javascript must be used for security reason.

Il giorno 11/lug/2010, alle ore 06.49, Sovichea SOU <svch_sou@xxxxxxxxxxx